Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tutorial Tuesday!

Here is my first tutorial! I'm very excited to share with you how I made my hair clip holder :D
Here is my hair clip holder I keep in my bathroom
And now I'll show you how to make your very own!

Supplies needed:
Frame
buttons and other pretty things to glue around your frame
a piece of fabric big enough to fit in your frame
hot glue gun
lace & ric rac trims

Step One: Gather all of your supplies!
Step Two: take out frame backing and cut your fabric to size. Hot glue edges to the back. Re-assemble your frame. 



Step Three:
Cut ric rac and lace to size and glue ends to the back of your frame. Make sure they are tight so they can support the weight of your clips. I got a little button happy before I did this step :p

 

Step Four:
Add your pretties! I like to add a lace bow with a button in the center. I got my butterfly in the floral section of the craft store, I just snipped the wires off. 



Step Five: Glue on all your pretty buttons :) Add some bows and stand back and admire :D


If you make this please leave your link in the comments, I'd love to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment